Thursday 24 June 2021

Maybe (2017)

Maybe it was I , maybe it was I who couldn't keep you happy. It was I who broke your heart into pieces , it was i who left you when all you needed was love and care . Maybe it was me who went away and didn't let you in when you tried , maybe it was me who alleged for everything you never did . I guess I was never able to understand what and why were you doing what you were doing , i was only seeing things through my perspectives . Maybe I was just being too stubborn all this time and blaming you for things we did . Maybe you and I were trying too hard for something that is not meant to be . We were crying our parts for something that we couldn't keep . We let out our heart's and let others enter , we hurt each other to the extent where people were able to hunt in and just kill the vibe .

 I always captioned our pictures , my one and only , my everything and beyond , captions that worked but we didn't . The only songs in my mind a couple of months ago were you and I today it is so far away.

Things changed after you went away and ahead and I was still left there , i am still behind . I am happy for where I am today , i am happy for where you are today . 

I wish I  did everything you ever wanted , i wish I could be the soulmate and person that you craved for . I am hopeless to make this undone but we will sort our ways out of this puzzle and puddle , someday anyway . I'll be a better person , a better companion . I wish I wish I wish . I wish i had a chance to take . I wish I could hurt you less than I have till date. I wish I could turn time back to this day last year .
It's all a maybe , something I could do and something I couldn't .
I will do and I wouldn't , i will miss you but I wouldn't knock the door that will never open the same way it did . I will never make you unhappy , the way I have for now I know that what people remember is just the bad things over a hundred good ones .

I know you’re hurting 

But I am too 


You betrayed me, for what I see you’re not even sorry. 

Move your way, I hope your path is illuminated. 


I hope you’re happy, just don’t be happier. 


Apoorva 

May 2017 

No comments:

Post a Comment