Saturday 26 June 2021

My life judge (2017)

Hundreds of time in my 17 year old life I have been labeled . I have been labeled for being happy , for being sad , for being a winner , for being a loser as well. The judgements people like you and me pass on others , what are they for ? For the good of the other or for the satisfaction for your thirsty soul asking for more wrongs for the people , cause hey hey you can't see people happy right ? 
Life is 100% easy for them , why would they study , they have rich parents , they just know how to smoke and drink and just ruin their life .
Who are you to tell them ? If you were a friend or someone who actually had some kind of humanity left you wouldn't have insulted them in front of other hundreds of people just to make a conversation or well well gossip .
People of this world just know how to gossip and throw harsh words at someone . If they failed , who are you to judge ? You gave the exam ? You went through their circumstances . If she's happy , who are you to tell that she's happy cause she's fucking around with people ? If they are roaming , who are you to say they are jobless ? If they are partying on a Saturday night , who are you to say they are characterless ?
Who are you ? Where are you?
No one to judge me or anyone
No where to do so
You or me are no one to judge someone
Judge yourself inside thoroughly first and then try to get into others matter .
You are not a work of art that you'll be perfect
You are no great personality that can judge me on my talents , on my likes and dislikes ,  on what I want or what I score . You are you , I am I
They say you should help others but help yourself first , you all must have heard it on a plane ? Right ?
So please be judgemental , but darling help yourself first
If that happens then I don't think so you'll need to be what you are right now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment